The series will carry an ISSN number and would be strictly reviewed for the compliance of subsequently specified format. The content of working paper would be viewed occasionally by the Editorial Committee of the department. Moreover, the responsibility of language, quality of content and validity of the results would be the sole responsibility y of the author(s).
Who can submit?
WPS intends to provide opportunity for the following research work to get published.
- Independent research carried out by the faculty of Fatima Jinnah Women University and other Universities
- Thesis by Undergraduate and Post graduate students from any university
- Papers extracted from projects undertaken by the researchers ad faculty members
Deadlines and Publication Schedule
The series is expected to be published biannually. The authors are advised to submit their work by 1st June for the first series and by 1st December for the second series, each year. First series of every year will be published in July and second will be published in January. Initially maximum of five papers per series will be published online. In case the number of submissions exceeds the limit defined, a special edition can be issued. The editorial committee will try their best that all submissions intended for a particular year are published in the same year.
The editorial committee has set a basic format for the submission as under:
- The manuscript has to be submitted as a single document in MSWord format at the specified committee’s email id: [email protected], not exceeding 40 A4 size pages including
- The manuscript should by written in “Times New Roman” with font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, with 1 inch margins on left and right
- Manuscript should contain a table of contents, abstract, the main text of the paper and reference
- Abstract must not exceed 250 words and should be followed by JEL codes and keywords
- Upon successful publication of the paper in a journal, the Working Paper will be removed from the site as per intimation by the author(s).
- Each Submission will be checked for plagiarism by editorial committee for the compliance with HEC set criteria. Authors are also encouraged to carryout preliminary plagiarism check before the
- In case the work is extracted from students’ theses, in which case a copy of the work may exist in the HEC repository, a high similarity index may be acceptable. However, the authors are requested to inform the editorial team regarding this beforehand and also are encouraged to upgrade the material for prospective future publication.